1. List of the Moderator and the list of Panelists:
Moderator: Ssemuddu Imran
1. Hamdun Mohammed Said
2. Biplob Hossain
3. Mohammed Jahid Hasan Zim
4. Mohammed Ali
2. Panel Discussion Topic:
Children’s Rights for Education
3. General Outline:
There are significant role of family, government, businesses and civil society in providing children’s rights for education.
– Importance of child education
– Factors affecting children’s rights for education
– Suggested solutions to improve child education
4. Outlines from each panelists:
Points covered by each panelists:
– Role of family in relation to the topic by Hamdun
– Role of government in children rights for education by Biplob
– Role of business society towards topic by Jahid
– Role of civil society by Ali
Questions to be addressed
Panelist 1: Mohammad Ali
1. How does civil society involve in ensuring the children’s right on education?
2. What are the major roles of NGOs for children’s right on education?
3. How can the CSOs work for the betterment of child education in today’s world?
Panelist 1: Hamdun
1. What are the roles played by parents on their children’s right on education?
2. In what ways families can collaborate with CSOs to make sure that children have their rights on education?
Panelist 3: Biplob
1. What are the roles of government on child education?
2. How can government ensure mandatory primary education for children?
Panelist 4: Jahid
1. Has there been any contribution so far for child education by private sectors?
2. What steps can the businesses and private sectors take to improve education for children?
5. Possible References:
– Newspaper Articles
– Online Resources
– Journal Articles