1. Moderator: Nurul Afiqah Bt Ahmad Sabri
List of panelist:
- Nurzhamal Saparova
- Siti Nur Azimah Bt Shuaib
- Kanykei NurKamil Kyzy
- Nasibakhon Ahranova
2. Topic: The Implementation of United Nation declaration of Human Rights
3. General outline: The Universal Declaration of Human Rights is the basic international declaration of the absolute and inviolable rights of all members of the human family. The Declaration was declared in a resolution of the General Assembly on 10 December 1948. It lists various rights to which people everywhere are authorized.
Thesis Statement: The implementation of the United Nation declaration of Human Rights is conceptual.
Point under thesis statement:
- Human rights refer to the rights that belong to an individual as consequences of being human. To what extent Human Rights declaration are implemented?
- The concept of the implementation of Human Rights
Outline and Question address by each panelist:
- Does the declaration of human rights are really implemented?
- To what extent the governments or NGOs implement the declaration of Human Rights in their country.
- As students, what are your roles in order to ensure the implementation of Human Rights in a society?
- What is the United Nations doing about human rights violations?